Livesimple

Vitamin Infused Candles

$29.99

If we can eat and taste our vitamins, why not smell it too? Our revitalizing and soothing candle scent will wake you up and make you feel refreshed. Our candles will wake up your surroundings too. Choose from our B12, vitamin C or D3 infused candles. Our candles are made with no artificial colorings or dyes. We use beeswax because:
• Burn Longer. Solid beeswax candles burn longer than regular paraffin or soy candles. …
• Pull Toxins from the Air. As beeswax candles burn they pull toxins as they ionize the air. …
• Soot Free. Beeswax candles burn cleanly and have no added fragrances or colorings. …
• A natural glowing ambience…

Clear